Many Chamber members have organized relief efforts to assist the countless Oklahomans impacted by the recent severe weather. Please feel free to share the information below with your employees on how they too can assist our friends in Shawnee and Moore.
view news archive
1. Make a monetary donation to the Red Cross disaster relief fund by clicking here.
2. Donate blood. Contact the Tulsa American Red Cross office here for dates and locations.
3. The following Chamber members and partners have also organized relief efforts:
• The Salvation Army in Tulsa is using their warehouse to store donations until they are needed. Relief items such as bottled water, wet wipes, individually wrapped snacks, sanitary items, etc. will be accepted at 924 S. Hudson, Tulsa, OK 74112. No clothing or furniture donations will be accepted until a later date.
• The Tulsa Home Builders Association will be delivering items for cleanup efforts and is accepting donations of rakes, shovels, cleaning supplies, buckets, tote bags, etc. at their office located at 11545 E. 43rd St. Tulsa, Ok 74146. Item sill be delivered tomorrow, May 23 to the Central Oklahoma Home Builders Association, who will distribute as needed.
• American Airlines and the Transport Workers Union Local 514 have a collection trailer set up at their Main Guard Office located at 36th Street North and Mingo. Donations such as Gatorade, shovels, rakes, batteries, trash bags, storage containers, flashlights, etc. will be accepted from 6 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. every day until further notice.
• Oklahoma Hotel & Lodging Association (OH&LA) is collecting donations, such as toiletries, sheets, blankets, etc. MTH&LA members may drop off their donations at the Holiday Inn Express Tulsa Central located at 3215 South 79th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74145, which is located at 31st and Memorial near the I-44 and Hwy 51 intersection.
• Tulsa-area Walgreens locations are collecting donated items until 10 a.m .tomorrow for a Friday afternoon delivery.
• ScottRice is offering to deliver items as needed via their large trucks that have regular routes to the Oklahoma City area every week. To contact them, call 918.893.5122 or go to scottriceok.com.
4. Click here for additional ways to donate.
If your organization has organized a relief effort, please let us know by contacting email@example.com