“The goal of the CEO Roundtable is simply to make all participating CEOs more effective personally and professionally,” said Sean Kouplen, Small Business Council member and president of Regent Bank. “Participants can get much-needed encouragement, feedback and resources to potentially make them more successful as business leaders in this challenging environment.”
Tulsa Metro Chamber will provide facilitator and group training but will not participate directly in the groups. To participate in CEO Roundtables, applicants must hold the position of CEO or the equivalent in his or her company; the company must have been in existence for at least two years; the company must be a Tulsa Metro Chamber member in good standing; and the company must have minimum annual sales revenue of $250,000.
Groups are now forming. Roundtables will be ongoing and training dates will begin this month with others announced throughout the year.
Sign up today
Further criteria and an application can be found by clicking here. There is no cost to participate.
For questions or to submit an application, contact Warren Unsicker at email@example.com or 918.560.0235.
Thunder offers discounted tickets to Chamber members
Get a sneak preview of the Thunder and Kevin Durant live in action before their regular season begins at the only game they will play in Tulsa.
The deal is good for $10 off a regularly priced $37 ticket for a total single ticket cost of $27. There is no limit to quantity and tickets can be purchased by following this link and entering the password “Durant.”
What we’re working onExecutive
• Participating in the Chamber Fall Golf Classic
• Attending the Tulsa City Council Meeting
• Meeting with ODOT officials regarding comprehensive transportation plan
• Attending the OEDC Annual Meeting at the Hard Rock Casino Tulsa
• Attending the 2nd Annual Return on Inclusion Summit
• Hosting Tulsa’s Future Investors CEO meetings
Education and workforce
• Attending National Talent Dividend Network Conference in Cincinnati to facilitate a session.
• Co-sponsoring the Return On Inclusion Summit; facilitating a breakout session.
• Finalizing survey for Talent Dividend information from community, education and business partners.
• Finalizing details for the first event in the Workforce Roundtable Series, Best in Class Culture.
• Attending Industrial Asset Management Council bi-annual conference.
• Touring DMI with Oklahoma Economic Development Corporation members.
• Submitting two RFP’s - one for a call center and one for a manufacturing company.
• Attending the OEDC Annual Conference at the Hard Rock Hotel and touring participants to two local manufacturing companies.
• Meeting with ODOT officials to hear about their plan for the Tulsa region.
• Meeting with a start-up high-tech firm to talk about potential state incentives and future growth plans.
• Meeting with INCOG to discuss potential opportunities for EDA funding for The Forge and entrepreneurial programming.
• Attending the LaFarge Public Meeting in Catoosa in support of their fuel quality waste effort.
• Attending the IDA annual conference in Ft. Worth, Texas.
• Attending a Downtown Coordinating Council meeting.
• Hosting a group of visitors from Belarus to discuss the Chamber’s best practices in developing small businesses and creating a successful business climate.
• Spearheading Tulsa area fundraising efforts opposing SQ 744.
• Fundraising for the OklahomaBizPac and TulsaBizPac.
• Securing endorsements for the 2011 OneVoice agenda.
• Monitoring legislative interim studies.
• Attending U.S. Chamber’s Government Affairs Regional Conference.
• Coordinating 2011 joint legislative events with Oklahoma City Chamber.
• Attending the Tulsa City Council Urban and Economic Development Committee meeting.
• Hosting the Appaloosa Horse Club for a site visit.
• Welcoming Oklahoma Economic Development Commission to Tulsa.
• Finalizing plans for the Arabian Horse Association US Nationals at Expo Square.
• Attending Oklahoma Society of Association Executives luncheon.
Tulsa Sports Commission
• Submitting bid to the USA Rugby Championship Series.
• Reviewing, budgeting and brainstorming for 2011.
• Suggesting final tweaks to the newly launched website.
• Confirming plans and determining next steps for the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championships.
• Attending youth wrestling event owner meetings.
• Reviewing the requirements and potential for Tulsa to host Am Le Mans Series.
• Reaching out to community partners.
Marketing and Communications
• Creating a marketing piece for The Forge business incubator.
• Finishing design of direct mail pieces targeting site consultants across the U.S.
• Completing collateral materials for Tulsa’s Future II.
• Writing articles for the Chamber Report newsletter.
• Writing search engine advertisements for ChooseTulsaJobs.com.
• Reviewing feedback on the new Tulsa Sports Commission website to implement changes.
• Preparing monthly media reports.
• Creating collateral for VisitTulsa and Tulsa Sports Commission sales calls.
• Creating materials for use at the Arabian Horse Association’s U.S. Nationals coming to Tulsa.
Chamber welcomes new businessesEach month the Tulsa Metro Chamber's Hospitality Club welcomes new businesses and new Chamber members to the community by assisting with ribbon cuttings and groundbreaking announcements.
Advanced Record Storage
Associated Builders & Contractors of Oklahoma, Inc.
Jay Rambo Company
Kabloom of Tulsa
Perrine, McGivern, Redemann, Berry & Taylor, PLLC
Saint Francis Hospital South
State Farm Insurance - Shannon Morris
Triad Eye Medical Clinic
Tulsa Engineering Alliance
Elizabeth Beilhartz, General Manager
100 E. McNabb Field Road
Catoosa, OK 74015
Glen Newman, Owner
Copyright 2010, Tulsa Metro Chamber, All Rights Reserved. Designed and Developed by Cubic